Fashion fades, only style remains the same.

-Coco Chanel X

7 August 2011

Out to sea i go!

So in this very long period were i haven't been blogging... I went on a Mediterranean cruise ship for a week!
Day1- I flew to Barcelona, which is where i got the cruise from.
Day2- We where at sea this whole day,
Day3- Landed in Florence, Italy! Most beautiful city ever!
Day4-Stopped of at....ROME! 
Day5- Went to Pompaii for the day.
Day6- Was at sea again travelling back Spain's way.
Day7- Landed in Palma, Spain. But because Palma is a usual holiday destination for my family, we stayed on the ship so i could get my tan on!
Day8- Back at Barcelona, plane, HOME!


our room


me and mama:
me- dress Republic
mam- jumpsuit henry holland

cardi- Topshop
Dress- H&M






Top- Jack Wills
Skirt- Topshop
Belt- Zara
Bag- H&M

Top- Topshop
Shorts- Zara

Ice Bar XXX

bye bye ship!



1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures, the h&m dress is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete